Sunday, August 14, 2016

Old House -- Before and After

Remember this old cottage near me that was abandoned for years? This photo shows it after Hurricane Sandy took down a tree that took off the front porch.

This photo was featured on my blog recently. The 18th century cottage could not be saved and a new house started going up after the property was finally sold.

The outside is finished! I took this photo yesterday when driving by. Interior work is still being done. The garages are on the right. I don't think this front door will be used very often which is a shame. I understand a family with three children will soon be living there. They must be very excited. The property was on the market for years and years. Thankfully, someone had a vision and the patience to wait for their dream house. So nice! I'll post another photo when the landscaping is finished. 

No comments: